the last 5 times I've eaten there the food always taste OLD.
anyone gotten any good food there in the last year or is it just my bad luck?
the last 5 times I've eaten there the food always taste OLD.
anyone gotten any good food there in the last year or is it just my bad luck?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
why do you keep going back if the food tastes so bad?
because I keep thinking "maybe it was just a bad day"
Last night the wife wanted to stop on the way back from Castlewood but she knew how much I was anti-long john's right now and we did not stop.
I see the same complaints about Taco Bell and McDonalds but people keep going back in hopes of changes.
Same with Renos. Sucks most of the time and I go one day and it is great so I try it again and it is back to being awful.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I don't eat there often (2-3 times a year), but when I do eat there the food is OK. Fish is too damned greasy, but that's about it.
Service could be better.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[ QUOTE ]
Same with Renos. Sucks most of the time and I go one day and it is great so I try it again and it is back to being awful.
[/ QUOTE ]
Reno's could possibly be the worst restaurant in Wise Co.
No wait, FishTales is still open.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Same with Renos. Sucks most of the time and I go one day and it is great so I try it again and it is back to being awful.
[/ QUOTE ]
Reno's could possibly be the worst restaurant in Wise Co.
No wait, FishTales is still open.
[/ QUOTE ]
don't forget that since Shannons has changed hands it has been going down hill ever since.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Same with Renos. Sucks most of the time and I go one day and it is great so I try it again and it is back to being awful.
[/ QUOTE ]
Reno's could possibly be the worst restaurant in Wise Co.
No wait, FishTales is still open.
[/ QUOTE ]
don't forget that since Shannons has changed hands it has been going down hill ever since.
[/ QUOTE ]
Ah yes, Shannons. A place that I used to visit at least once a month. Haven't been in there in at least a year.
What's wrong with FishTales? Bad food, nasty floors...
FishTales, Shannons, Reno's are all on my list.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Whats wrong with Fishtales? I have been going there for years and have no problem with the food no service. Renos menu choices just arent very good.
in the last two years I feel the food quality of Fishtails had taken a few steps backwards.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Long Johns is the best dang restaurant there is, lay off!
Bookmarks